First Anniversary Contest Rules|
Are you a Big O fan with a good sense of humor? Want to show the world your creative talents? If so, here's your chance to win DVD 2 of Big O season 2: "Missing Pieces" (featuring Big O's only episode devoted entirely to humor: "The Greatest Villain")!
And the first runner up will receive a random figure from the Big O "One Coin" series!
How to Enter:
- Your mission is to create the funniest Big O fan video that you can. The video can be live action, animated, from Big O itself, or anything else you can come up with. Be creative!
- The video must be in a format that can be used on the internet (AVI, MPEG, QuickTime, RealPlayer, WMV, Flash, etc.).
- Please keep the video reasonable in size. Excessively large videos (over 100MB) or videos that are very poor quality will be disqualified. Also, try to keep the video 5 minutes or under in length.
- Once your video is ready, find a place on the internet to upload it (free web space accounts are fine). If you still need help finding somewhere to put it, feel free to ask Krang about it.
- After your video is on the internet, email the link and the name you wish to be credited as to Krang. Please don't attach the video itself to the email or your entry will be disqualified.
- The entries will be narrowed down to the top few (depending on how many we receive) by Krang and Shredder. After that, the top entries will be posted and a public poll will be held to narrow it down to the winners in order to make the contest as fair as possible.
- The contest will end on March 11, 2004 at 11:59PM CST, so please make sure that we receive your entry by then. The winners will be contacted through email, and their entries will be permanently posted on the site.
Good luck and have fun!
- Limit one entry per person.
- Your video must be original and created uniquely for the contest.
- No obscene entries please. If your video contains content or language that wouldn't be acceptable on Adult Swim, it will be disqualified.
- In order to win a prize, you must be willing to give us your real name and mailing address. This information will be kept private and will only be used to distribute the prize.
- If you have any questions, feel free to ask us. Please send all technical questions to Krang, and any other questions to Shredder.
- The contest results are final and are not subject to change.
- We reserve the right to change or cancel the contest at any time.